RMW Exteriors Inc. is an industry-leading provider of siding and exterior remodeling for a wide variety of custom residential and commercial projects ranging from existing home remodels to high end custom homes. We specialize in: Wood; Fiber cement, Steel & Vinyl siding as well as aluminum trim.
We are currently accepting resumes for the following position Siding Installer.
- Experience installing siding is an asset
- Valid G class driver’s license with own vehicle
- Ability to load and unload trucks with supplies and equipment
- Prepare and maintain work materials and supplies
- Ability to handle Lifting up to 20kg (50lbs)
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Ability to work long hours in all kinds of weather is an asset
- Knowledge on Health & Safety procedures for operating hand and power tools.
- Working at Heights certification
- Flexible attitude and willingness to work as part of the team on a variety of tasks and related activities.
- Provide own Safety Boots, Hard Hat, Hi-Viz Vest and appropriate warm/cold weather clothing to ensure safe and secure working conditions.
- Willing to travel (in work truck) throughout southern Ontario.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Time management, scheduling and multi-tasking abilities
- Self-motivated & goal oriented
- Strong attention to detail
Join our team
- Experience in the following is an asset: siding, trims, columns, railings, doors and windows
- Aerial Lift Certification is an asset
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$25.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- working at heights: 1 year (Preferred)
- construction: 1 year (Required)
- G class (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Are you ready for a fulfilling career in exterior renovations? Great!