RMW Exteriors Inc. is an industry-leading provider of siding and exterior remodeling for a wide variety of custom residential and commercial projects ranging from existing home remodels to high end custom homes. We specialize in: Wood; Fiber cement, Steel & Vinyl siding as well as aluminium trim.
We are currently accepting resumes for the following position Siding Installer Foreman.
Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 3-5 years experience leading a construction or siding team
- Ability to manage employee productivity
- Experience with guiding and training less experienced employees
- Experience installing siding considered a strong asset
- Ability to load and unload trucks with supplies and equipment
- Prepare and maintain work materials and supplies
- Ability to handle Lifting up to 20kg (50lbs)
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- Knowledge on Health & Safety procedures for operating hand and power tools.
- Flexible attitude and willingness to work as part of the team on a variety of tasks and related activities, as well as lead a team
- Provide own Safety Boots, Hard Hat, Hi-Viz Vest and appropriate warm/cold weather clothing to ensure safe and secure working conditions.
- Willing to travel throughout southern Ontario.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Time management, scheduling and multi-tasking abilities
- Self-motivated & goal oriented
- Strong attention to detail
- Elevated leadership skills
Join our team
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00-$33.00 per hour
- Overtime pay
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Siding Installation: 1 year (preferred)
- Working at Heights: 1 year (preferred)
- foreman: 3 years (preferred)
- G class Drivers License (preferred)
- Manage construction sites, ensuring that workers adhere to construction plans and safety codes
- Create and enforce employee schedules and construction timelines
- Update clients on construction progress through presentations and client meetings
- Other duties as requested
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Are you ready for a fulfilling career in exterior renovations? Great!